To our Valued Guests: Below are the steps we are taking to help stop the spread of Covid-19 and keep you safe. Please be patient with us as these sanitation procedures will slow the seating process.
- Every team member before starting work has their temperature checked to ensure they do not have a fever or any other symptoms. Every team member, if sent home, will receive a paid sick day in full.
- Every table after every single use is sanitized.
- Every condiment at every table after each single use is sanitized.
- Every menu after each single use is sanitized.
- Every team member every half hour will wash and sanitize their hands. You will hear a loud, annoying buzzer every half hour reminding our team members to stop and wash their hands. We normally do this every hour during normal times but have doubled the frequency to fight this virus.
- Every door handle both inside and outside will be sanitized every 15 minutes during peak hours and every half hour during slower periods.
- No valued guest will be allowed in and sat while exhibiting symptoms of sickness such as coughing or sneezing.
Blueberry Hill Restaurant Las Vegas has been family owned and operated since 1966. We are not a franchise. We have been proudly serving Las Vegas, Nevada since 1987.
Since 1966, our Las Vegas Restaurants have been making our pancakes from scratch without any package mix, artificial ingredients, preservatives, dough, stabilizers, enzymes, etc.
Most Restaurants will tell you they serve homemade pancakes, because they add milk or water to a package mix. It’s not homemade and will never taste like old-fashioned, made-from-scratch buttermilk pancakes.
About Our Restaurants in Las Vegas
- All our Beef is U.S.D.A. Certified Angus Beef
- Our Coffee is 100% Arabica, not a blend
- Our Eggs are Certified by the U.S.D.A as Grade AA, the highest in the industry for quality and safety, and are size extra-large.
- Our orange juice is 100% pure juice, no water, no preservatives, never frozen, not from concentrate.
- All our fruit compotes are prepared in our kitchens with fresh fruit, in season.